Monday, December 31, 2007

Guitar-coolness :-)





It's a Seagull (S series ?) guitar. Seagull is based in Quebec, Canada and started out to make guitars with all the best qualities of more expensive guitars, but at a price that working musicians could afford. It has a Cedar front, Maple back and a rosewood fingerboard. I don't really know too much about it other than that, so if you have any info that'd be cool =)
I do know that I can find a place to attach the strap at the bottom, but not at the top :/ don't ask me how that works :-P but I'll ask Nate l8r this week.

Thanks eveyone that came last night, it was fun :-) CU at 3 or 6!

No comments:

People are born one at a time, they live one at a time, they die one at a time... and they are saved ONE AT A TIME.
~Mother Theresa

"It is in this same Jesus, because we have faith in Him, that we dare, even with confidence, to approach God. " Ephesians 3:12 Phillips

Music :-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones