Thursday, December 20, 2007

Kisses from God



On Tuesday I went for a walk through Shiffler during my lunch break and sat down at the covered picnic area. It was pouring rain and I was in Heaven =D I started praying:

"God, I'm really happy right now... I don't know what to say really. I mean, I'm confused and a little stressed because I've had no down time and you haven't really wrapped things up in some areas like I thought you would..... but I'm still super happy! Am I going crazy? Normalcy doesn't include stress and happiness in the same moment. I must be insane. Am I? Am I where I should be right now?"

And at that moment the wind picked up and blew tons of cool rain on my face, nearly knocked me backward and I started laughing.... It was amazing. The only way I can truly describe it would be kisses from God :-) It was like a mix of two kinds of kisses. The "Romantic kiss" with a special someone that sweeps you off your feet into another dimension in ecstasy where nothing else matters, and the "daddy's kiss" that reassures you and lets you know that everything's OK, you're protected and exactly where you should be.
It told me exactly what I needed to know =) A reiteration of peace. Amazing :-)

Sorry that I haven't been on much.... I'm going to try to catch up with Myspace over Christmas, but we'll see.

I'm hoping to have a 'college- before we scatter back to school' party sometime between the 26th and the 3rd.... what works best for you guys? We'd eat, play some crazy games hang out and go see a movie :-)

Listening to: Josh Groban - Noel
Reading: Secrets of the Vine.... again ;-)
Thinking about: School :-P, lack of a special person, and God's amazing awesomeness =)

No comments:

People are born one at a time, they live one at a time, they die one at a time... and they are saved ONE AT A TIME.
~Mother Theresa

"It is in this same Jesus, because we have faith in Him, that we dare, even with confidence, to approach God. " Ephesians 3:12 Phillips

Music :-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones