Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Amen, I'm alive

So.....

Apparently I'm known for starting casual conversation with that word :P It's just such an open ended beginning. No agenda, no pretence, no acute expectation- but still an excitement for the words and sentences that will inevitably follow.

I'm just so happy right now. I'm alive, and when you think about that statement it means a lot. It isn't just that your heart is beating, it's that you have life. It's an awesome feeling to know that your life is moving in the right direction even when you think you've lost the map you know you are still headed in the right direction :-)

I ordered curriculum, I cleaned and decorated my room, I talked to a friend, encouraged another friend, confirmed my classes, and I'm alive =D I have the most hope coursing through my system that I've had in a while :-)

I've got to go back to work now :-P haha, yay spring break!
PS: My internet is down, but feel free to give me a call if U R bored or need to chat!

No comments:

People are born one at a time, they live one at a time, they die one at a time... and they are saved ONE AT A TIME.
~Mother Theresa

"It is in this same Jesus, because we have faith in Him, that we dare, even with confidence, to approach God. " Ephesians 3:12 Phillips

Music :-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones