Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's a reminder message

I figured it out. It's just a reminder message. I'm not supposed to do everything, just the things He's asked me to do... not everything that everyone wants me to. I can't even do that by myself.

I already knew that, but I tend to forget and bog myself down. And I need to not carry eveyone elses stuff... I need to help them carry it, but let God carry both loads.

I know my exhaustion isn't going to go away for a while, but I also know that I don't need to take on everything. So it's all good. I'll live, and live well =) haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh just peachy... Now no one is going to believe me that you posted a horrendously emo blog mentioning me. Way to make me a liar.

called 2 shepherd said...

Haha- sorry about that. I wasn't just mentioning you, several people said that they thought I was trying to avoid them so I thought I'd make it clear for those that read it that it wasn't my intention at all.
Mmk, how can I fix this? here we go:

"Hey everyone, I posted a blog about how I'm not avoiding you all, and that I'm just tired and stressed and treading water- Michael isn't lying, I just erased it because I shouldn't have posted it in the first place."

That work? =) lol haha

Anonymous said...

No, see now its worse because you're "apologizing" and they'll think you forced it to appeal to everyone- i.e. doesn't sound genuine.

called 2 shepherd said...

Don't worry about stuff- I'm not. I'm just teasing you :-P haha

I'm not going to try to please you, I'm not even trying to please myself, but if it works out that it pleases all then yayness :-) It's just life- a little too much of it at the moment, and I was spewing my thoughts because it felt like I had no one to tell them to. But that's not true, I was just blind.

People are born one at a time, they live one at a time, they die one at a time... and they are saved ONE AT A TIME.
~Mother Theresa

"It is in this same Jesus, because we have faith in Him, that we dare, even with confidence, to approach God. " Ephesians 3:12 Phillips

Music :-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones