Friday, January 18, 2008

No worries


If my life were a song,
You'd be the lyric,
Meld my melody,
Allow me no trick.

Teach me your rhythm,
Show me your score,
Keep me in tune,
Shun me no more.

If life were a mountain,
You'd be the rock,
Give me tools to climb,
That my way not be blocked.


Teach me the way,
Give me your map,
Instill the strength,
Leaving no gap.

If my life were a lake,
Teach me to swim,
You'd be the water,
Filled to the brim.


Give me a paddle,
Teach me to dive,
Currents push me away,
Til I'm barely alive.


Give me strength to make it there,
It so far yet near.
Bring me in to where you are,
Make me disappear.

No comments:

People are born one at a time, they live one at a time, they die one at a time... and they are saved ONE AT A TIME.
~Mother Theresa

"It is in this same Jesus, because we have faith in Him, that we dare, even with confidence, to approach God. " Ephesians 3:12 Phillips

Music :-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones