Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunriver!


I'm in Sunriver this week! It's been snowing the whole time and it's getting pretty deep- you sink down above your knees when you walk across the golf course =) aubs and Case made a snowman, and I think we're hitting the village and ice skating this afternoon. I still have this stupid cough that won't let me sleep, (which I desperately need,) but other than that all's well :-)
ooh- and I finished my app for GFU today, and I'll be submitting it online tonight. I just have to contact my references again, pester dad about the FAFSA stuff, and send my transcripts then it'll all be done =) yay!

4 comments:

Zacky said...

So are you applying or the Fall? I thought you said you were waiting till you were done at pcc?

called 2 shepherd said...

I was going to- but with the church plant starting I'd really like to be in a Christian community and start the part of my education for the job I'm going to be in =) Plus it'll help put classes more in priority because of the full-time schedule :-)

I guess I'm just getting excited for the church plant too =D and after praying about it, GFU seems to be the best accompaning education for what I'll be doing.

Did you get your app essay done? haha, the online app won't let me submit it now so I'll have to drive to N-berg when I get home =)

Everyone's Favorite Introverted Penecostal said...

YAY!!! It'll be like an NVF party GFU next fall!

called 2 shepherd said...

Oh yeah! Sweet =)

Wait.. R U going there too? :-) There will be a lot of us come to think of it. Major party time ;-) haha

People are born one at a time, they live one at a time, they die one at a time... and they are saved ONE AT A TIME.
~Mother Theresa

"It is in this same Jesus, because we have faith in Him, that we dare, even with confidence, to approach God. " Ephesians 3:12 Phillips

Music :-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones