Thursday, February 28, 2008

Here it is!




Yeah I know, I didn't take these pictures, but this is exactly what my car looks like :-)

So it's not the shiniest, newest, flashiest thing around, but it fits me, and I've been waiting 2 years to buy it =)

It was the last car my grandpa helped pick out, and it still smells like his aftershave/new car smell. It plays cassette tapes and the only ones in there are John Denver and James Taylor, but then the ride is kinda like going back to my roots with the nature-loving, outdoorsy car and music :-P hehe =D And I just ran a tape of my regular music for cruising ;-) ha

It only has 25,000 or so miles on it and drives really well, (V6, AWD, and we just changed the drive belt and oil.) And after filling the tank, ($ ouch,) and putting in some fuel injector/carborator cleaner, it drove beautifully today =D yayness! Ooh- and new seat covers on the way :)

No comments:

People are born one at a time, they live one at a time, they die one at a time... and they are saved ONE AT A TIME.
~Mother Theresa

"It is in this same Jesus, because we have faith in Him, that we dare, even with confidence, to approach God. " Ephesians 3:12 Phillips

Music :-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones