Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yay :-)


So, today was my last day working with NVF children's ministry as a director. I'll still sub if Sandy needs me to, but I'm on to something new =D

I stopped working there so that I can focus on getting ready for the church plant children's ministry. I'm really excited for that! I've got to get the curriculum chosen, training completed, room set up figured out, supply list made, vision and values prayed about and decided upon and much more. I'm going to be busy, but I think I'm ready for this new thing =)

It was weird to set-up, teach, and clean up back there for the last time, but it also felt really good to know that God has plans there that don't include me and that I can hand that over for Him to manage no strings attached. And I can move on to what He's been training me to do for the last 8 years!

Ooh! and we'll be releasing the name of the church plant on the 9th of March!

1 comment:

Zacky said...

Hey that is really awesome that you are so excited about it all. I am really happy for you! I can't wait to see how it all goes when it gets rolling.

People are born one at a time, they live one at a time, they die one at a time... and they are saved ONE AT A TIME.
~Mother Theresa

"It is in this same Jesus, because we have faith in Him, that we dare, even with confidence, to approach God. " Ephesians 3:12 Phillips

Music :-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones