Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tattoo






I have an appointment on the 24th of April to get my tattoo at Skin City, (the artist's name is Joe- I know I said Dave originally but that's his partner's name :] ,) but I need to decide on a general design soon so that I have time to mess with it/kick it around and draw the changes I want to make in my 'spare time.'

BUT I REALLY WANT INPUT! Which design do you think looks the most like me?

I'd like to find/choose one that is bold but understated, ornate but not overwhelming. And I think I'm going to add the reference Joshua 1:9

So far I like the one that is the bigger photograph the best, but I'd have to simplify it a lot. What do you think? Whichever design I choose I will have him do in black or dark brown, and about 6 inches long on the outside of my right calf.

3 comments:

Kristiny-Head said...

Ok so my faves are the one you like best and the one in the upper right hand corner with the green on it. They both are really cool though so I am sure either will look great. :) It is awesome that you are getting one!

Zacky said...

I would go with the big one. I really like that. the others seem too much or too little. :)

Mindy said...

The one you like seems to be my favorite as well, it wouldn't fit me, but it seems to be the one that fits you in my mind! It seems like a katie thing... Does that make sence? Hummm... I'm sure which ever one you choose you will love and that is what is important!

People are born one at a time, they live one at a time, they die one at a time... and they are saved ONE AT A TIME.
~Mother Theresa

"It is in this same Jesus, because we have faith in Him, that we dare, even with confidence, to approach God. " Ephesians 3:12 Phillips

Music :-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones