Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thanks


Thanks for the input about my tattoo! I think I am going to go with that one, but with a couple slight variances :-) I appreciate you guys thoughts on it. Feel free to still let me know what you think if you haven't yet =)
(Yeah I know, I did a really bad job cropping that picture :P haha)

Quote of the day ~
"I'm not a 'sarcasm,' whatever that is." -Case

Verse of the day~
"Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."
John 14:11-14

No comments:

People are born one at a time, they live one at a time, they die one at a time... and they are saved ONE AT A TIME.
~Mother Theresa

"It is in this same Jesus, because we have faith in Him, that we dare, even with confidence, to approach God. " Ephesians 3:12 Phillips

Music :-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones